Air Conditioning Breakdowns and Repairs
We know how important your air conditioning is, which is why at Protech AC Ltd we provide fast, efficient and cost-effective repairs, irrespective of whether or not we installed the system in the first place.
We guarantee that we will use only the highest-quality parts from the world’s leading manufacturers, including Daikin and Mitsubishi, and we will never use cheap imitations.
If we identify a major repair, we’ll provide you with a quotation so that you can stay in control of costs.
We’ll do everything we can to get it back up and running again – so that your business does not suffer.
Maintaining Your Air Conditioning Systems
Avoiding air conditioning breakdowns is a significant priority for all of our clients. Our years of experience in the industry has proven that regular planned maintenance is essential to ensure efficient, trouble-free running of any air conditioning system.
Cutting back on maintenance has been proven to be a false economy. A reactive approach to maintenance, such as repairing the system only when there is a problem, significantly increases the whole-life costs due to premature component failure and inefficient energy use. In short, avoiding Air Conditioning maintenance costs more in the long run.
Our Planned Maintenance agreements are specifically tailored to suit your particular environment and installation, and the frequency of our maintenance visits will be agreed with you to ensure the optimum reliability and efficiency of your system.
Our maintenance visits always include the following activities:
• Check and clean the outdoor unit and indoor unit coils and fins
• Check fan, fan motor, compressor and compressor mountings
• Check all electrical connections
• Check operation of heater and any interlocks
• Check fuses and test operation of electrical isolator and protection devices
• Check condensate pump and float/sensor
• Check and flush condensate drain and tray, descale and add water treatment as necessary
• Check condensate drain pipe work for water tightness
• Check air ducts, air grilles, filters and insulation
• Check refrigerant pipe work for integrity and thermal insulation
• Monitor refrigerant suction and liquid line temperature and pressure
• Check expansion valves
• Check start and running current
• Check Delta T across coil in cooling and heating modes
• Check unit operation, controls and settings
• Ensure unit is clean and free of damage
What Protech AC Will Do for You…
When it comes to air conditioning maintenance, service and repairs, whether we installed the system in the first place or not, we know that you need an air conditioning company that you can trust. Call us about an air conditioning maintenance package, or a one-off service visit, and we will;